Wednesday, September 20, 2006

not this month ..... or is it ?

well my period was due yesterday so I tested and got a big fat negative .. the dissapointment is huge this month I really thought it would work but it hasn't .

but saying that My period is now officialy late so I don't know maybe it was just too early for the cheap boots tests i bought. I'm testing again tomorrow if nothing changes I am not expecting a positive I am getting used to the fact that my body is doing everything it can to piss me off at the moment , not just screwy cycles but spots , my dermititis has flared up again , I have a huge spot in my ear that I can't have antibiotics for incase I'm pregnant , and I am knackered from not sleeping becasue my ear hurts .

yes I am whining like nobodys business but if I do it here at least It's out of my system and I don't have to bother any of my real life freinds with it .

so off i go to wait some more

1 comment:

Jo said...

Anything yet hun? I always keep my fingers crossed for you and just know I'll soon read a post saying it has happened. :)