Friday, July 28, 2006

I hate pregnancy tests !!!!

Ok with just a few more days to wait I caved and tested already , it was negative which has really got me down as I am feeling so out of the ordinary this month I was sure it had worked ( get used to that you'll hear it a lot over the coming months) so sure in fact I am now saying its the tests that are no good , they were only cheap ones from asda so I'll wait until sunday and test again just incase.

see if you had to go and see your dr to get a pregnancy test I wouldn't have gotten talked into testing early , probably too early , I would be sat here with my hopes high thinking its just a matter of waiting until it was time to see the dr. adn heck with all these tests on the market that promise results upto 5 days before a missed period is it any wonder that suckers like me go and test 3 days early just incase I get a + already .

anyway all think + for me just incase

No comments: