Friday, December 15, 2006

Its official

I am definitely pregnant , there are three things guaranteed to happen to me when I am newly pregnant

  1. I stop drinking coffee and switch to tea .... Happened yesterday
  2. toothpaste makes me gag !!!! This morning
  3. I loose weight initially ..... Clothes are already feeling looser .

so there you go I'd know I was present without a test by now !!!

morning sickness has kicked in , not terribly but slightly , I am in desperate need of tea and toast every morning to stave it off . Bought a new toaster yesterday as my darling son had melted a pen in the old one and I just don't have time in the mornings to watch the grill normally I would wait until the kids have gone to school but not anymore .

S&E are being great so far , they have made it clear that anything I want just ask , Stef has volunteered E's expertise with the iron LOL.

I have amazed myself with my reaction to this pregnancy I have none of the normal excitement, none of the thoughts that I am going to have a baby aww . Widened get me wrong I am thrilled to be pregnant and went I am around S & E I get so excited for them but its not like it was carrying my own baby and that's great . I know its really early days but I has to be a good sign .

No comments: