Wednesday, March 07, 2007

doesn't time fly when your having fun

well its dawned on me the other day that I have now been thinking surrogacy for 18 months !!!

we have seen so many changes to our life during this time but the one constant thing that remains is how much I want to do this .

Sure its taking longer than anticipated but there is a really positive side to that, Our relationship has grown so much over the past 15 months , so much so thats its practically not reconginsable , the one thing I want to do more than anythng else in the world at the moment is to give S & E the baby they so very much long for, and I don't plan on giving up anytime soon.

and we are a week into the 2ww and i can't say I feel anything one way or the other , I am doing a really good job not thinking about it , that said i don't feel normal , I have been sleeping really well and thats not like me at all. only one more week to go andI am managing to keep busy

No comments: