Sunday, March 11, 2007

I want to test Now !!!!

OK OK I admit it , I am itching to test ,its been 12 days since I got a + opk but i got a + two days running so I think its only 11 days past ovulation .

Since the miscarriage I really don't want to test too early and get a really faint line like i did last time , it would just worry me too much. I want a big fat line that can be seen from outer space !!!

and none of those hi tech digital tests I want the reassurance of seeing that line get darker everyday !!! that's not too much to ask for right ??

now all i want is a time machine so i can flip forward just a few days and take a blasted test !!!!!

I spoke to E last night and she too is feeling like this 2ww is taking forever to go , maybe its a good omen . all I know is i am driving myself crazy analyzing everything , even sat here right now typing this with a cup of coffee I am scrutinising the taste of my coffee and no it doesn't taste great I'm not enjoying it ... oh i may be pregnant - or I may have just made a naff cup of coffee.

The tearfulness I have had the last few days , I've just been crazily overly emotional - hey i may be pregnant - or it may just be I am still peeved about missing out on George Michael concert tickets again !!!

and My bra feels all tight and uncomfortable , Its probably just because my period is due this week but ... there's this possibility it maybe because I am pregnant !!! do they feel different .... I don't know it depends how much i think about it LOL

and just thinking about it now I am sure I feel a little queasy that could be a really good sign - but its probably just because I am thinking about it and wanting some sign or another to give me hope.

still it will all be over in another couple of days and i will then move into - "omg please let this one stick" mode or " when am i going to ovulate " mode - only time will tell

1 comment:

Anna said...

I wish you all so much luck. You S&E and everyone involved.
Good luck and fingers crossed.