Saturday, May 05, 2007

the countdown has begun

well I am now on day 7 of the 2ww, that means i could in theory test in 3 days , 3 short little days

But its my daughters birthday on Tuesday so I am not going to test then , although it could be a good omen I found out i was expecting Finn on her birthday 4 years ago !!!

to be honest i want to hold out until at least Thursday but i don't know if i will .

one of the other surrogacy arrangements has just had a positive result on their first try , I am thrilled for them and hoping that it catching . actually someone in the surrogacy organization had a dream that there would be 3 girls born in quick succession through surrogacy arrangement , now I know that there is another surrogate testing next week also so there could be 3 of us due within about 10 days .... does anyone believe in dreams showing the future ??? I sure hope they do !!

No comments: