Sunday, April 29, 2007

Its that time again ...

we are once again in the 2ww , lets us all pray it passes quickly and ends with the right result.

actually insems were ok this month , because my cycle was screwy last month insems happened at the weekend which made for a much more relaxed affair , S&E arrived late Friday night and we ate before we did the necessary they left for their hotel and I went to bed, how much more relaxed could I possibly get?

then yesterday I took them to our local beach and we chilled out all day with the kids , ate ice cream , fish and chips and spent money in the amusements, came home chilled a bit more before we did another insem , they left a bit later and i had a relatively early night to make up for the late one the night before (I'm not good when sleep deprived)

another thing different is that I have started taking Ovulex , it was recommended to me so we are giving it a try , I'll let you know if it works but cross everything for us because we are going to be involving dr's and clinics soon and If I can get pg before that it will be a lot less stressful

anyone want to take bets on what day I'll test ? today is day 14 and I have a pg test all ready upstairs , if I make it past day 25 without testing it will be a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ya!

I'm glad your trying the ovulux, I was worried I'd put my foot in my mouth (I do that alot) :)

I think you need to test early, so you can stop the ovulux asap you get your bfp - I found tescos own brand tests where the best 2 for £4
for me better than clearblue in the early days