Thursday, June 22, 2006

And so we begin ....

After a long time getting to know each other S, E and I have decided its time to start our surrogacy , I have been charting my cycles for several months so easily predicted when I was going to ovulate this month and that just happened to be yesterday . So last night DH and I left our children with a sitter and made the trip to London . It wasn't the best thing to happen but it was far from the worst and despite a little embarrassment it went well. Afterwards we went out for a meal and spent a really pleasurable evening together before came home to relieve the sitter.

so I am officially in my first 2 week wait ... With not only my own disappointment to deal with if in doesn't work but theirs Also . I know I am able to fulfill their biggest wish and make their dreams come true I just hope it doesn't take too long to happen

No comments: