Friday, June 30, 2006

And the wait goes on

I ams ure the wait was never this hard when i was trying for my own children , I thought it would be ok as i have a 2 year old to keep my busy but it doesn't seem to be working out that way .

I am obsessing over the fact that i have been feeling slightly sick the last few days and tired like you wouldn't believe, there is probvably an explanation for it . it could be somehting to do with the fact I am drinking decaf coffee most of the time now , in fact it probably is .

couldn't down to test day is well and truely on . I have order some tests off a website so hopefully they will take a couple days to arrive . Steve is just as bad as me though he wanted to buy a test while we were at tesco's last night so i could test tomorrow morning . I really want to try and hold out at least until monday if not wednesday .

Evelina is keen for me to rest early but i have told her i'm not going to It would be too disappointing to get a negative just because it is too early to detect.

I have lots too keep me busy the next few days , first its the weekend so thats always hectic with 4 children in the house , and I have my oldest freind comng for lunch tuesday we have spent any time together for so long and we have so much to catch up on.

anyway thanks for reading if you are and I'll let you know how the wait continutes in due course

No comments: