Monday, June 11, 2007

4 weeks 1 day

we had a fantastic day yesterday , Stef and Eve came down to visit for the day , seeing them was wonderful , just what I needed. they are so thrilled , they couldn't stop grinning all day .

I gave them the test sticks that I have done so far and they went down well .

we had a chilled out day , the boys and danni went to lazer quest while E and I did a little bit of window shopping with finn. lazer quest doesn't take long enough . we had tapas for lunch which was OK, we won't be going back to the same place again , we were the only people in their( bad sign but we were already in there before we realized ) and the service was terrible . some of the food was cold and most of it had been microwaved. Likes the tapas experience but next time we'll find somewhere busier

the rest of the day was spent in the park , chilling and chatting while the kids played , argued and moaned. but thats perfectly normal .

we also visited cabot tower seeing as we were in the area , the kids , me and E walked up to the top , not a good move for me because i am terrified of heights. on the way back down we had to pass people on the narrow stairway and I mentaly added it as an activity not to do when heavily pregnant ! we really wouldn't have fitted LOL

I have started keeping a nte of expences , our shopoing bill cost an extra £30 this week becasue we bought more organic produce , last night I was too exhausted to cook by the time we got home so we ordered a takeaway, I am starting to see how expences add up !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been following your blog for moths and delighted to read your news.
So pleased for you - hope everything goes well
SallyL (via UKS)

Polly said...

I am so touched by you. You are a wonderful person to be able to give a couple a baby. It is the most magical feeling in the world.
Adding to my faves and hoping to share your magical journey.
Wow, you have blew me away.
Paula (pollyscraps on UKS)