Thursday, June 14, 2007

4 weeks 4 days

and I'm still pregnant , yes I really am that pleased about just getting thought another 3 days. I am so worried right now that something will go wrong again . I am not letting it make me stressed there is just this niggling worry in the back of my mind that I never had before the miscarriage. Please let this time be right , there is no reason for it not to be


with that said the tests are now very positive !!! and symptoms are kicking in , I am so tired all the time , if i sit down anywhere around 2 in the afternoon you can't keep me awake , and I am ready for bed by 8 !!!

The nausea is starting , i can't drink coffee first thing in the morning any more ,and after cooking dinner last night i didn't feel up to eating it , I managed to force a bit down and then went' and made myself a ham salad roll instead . I am hoping it doesn't get too bad ,I have never had sickness so bad I've thrown up but it was pretty bad with Finn all day every day until 26 weeks . the other 3 were fine just a little bit in the morning easily rectified by toast and tea , I had it so easy LOL

E is telling her Mum and Dad I wish i could be a fly on the wall , I can only guess what the emotion in that room will be like , I guess I have only just relaized how many lives I am affecting , not just S & E but their parents will get their first grandchild too .

thoughts like that really aren't good for a hormonal pregant woman to have . I am going now before I start to cry .... again !!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on becoming pregnant again - sending all the sticky vibes and well wishes possible. Good luck :)
Natalie x