Monday, June 04, 2007

only day 8 !!!!

omg will the waiting never end , I am itching to test for no reason other than I want to know already !!!!


we had a fab day on Sunday visited S&E in London and spent the day wandering around Hyde park , went to the Diana memorial playground and the fountain which was great fun for the kids and gave us a chance to just chill for a little while .
My kiddies enjoying the ice cold water on their feet

we went to a great Greek restaurant for lunch , it was called halepi , nothing much to look at but the food was ace , the atmosphere was very friendly , and the staff were very helpful. defiantly go if you get a chance.
in other surrogacy news , another couple that we know have just announced that their surrogate is pregnant and I am thrilled for them , they have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years so it just goes to show that perseverance does pay off in the end . you'll get there if you don't give up .
with that said I will leave you all to wish the next couple of days away for me . all thin positive I want to join the other 4 surrogates due jan/feb next year !!!

No comments: