Monday, June 18, 2007

woohoo we made is past 5 weeks !!!!

now that may sound Like a stupid stupid reason to get so excited but i was such a wreck yesterday because we lost the last one at exactly 5 weeks so to go even 1 day past has bought me some relief.I am still not compleatly relaxed about it , there is along way to go and anything can happen as we have seen so much lately here .

as for symptoms , I am dead on my feet by 3pm every day , finn and I usually snuggle on the sofa at about 2 and have a nap which is great and keeps me going till bedtime.

the nausea is really starting to kick in , I can't really eat anything sweet . and eating within an hour of gettig up is out of the question. so long as I avoid those things I am fine , the only problem is I am a chocoholic so when I am offered chocolate I find it really hard to say No . I ate half a mini chocolate chip muffin at a friends house friday and felt ill for the rest of the afternoon . luckily with all of my pregnancy's I have never been so sick i was vomiting ,so i hope this one is the same.

E has been with her mum in vienna since wednesday and she told her last night while they were celebrating her mums birthday . E has said that her face was a picture , she is so happy and is planning her visit already !!

I am so happy to be making so many people this happy . Just continue with those sticky thoughts because I would really hate for anything bad to happen now.

No comments: